Tagged by: BlackNightmareDragon
1. Tell 13 things about yourself
2. Answer the 13 questions given to you by the tagger (honestly, please)
3. Give out 13 questions for the people you are going to tag
4. Tag 13 people using either : icon playername : or @ playername (remove the spaces and use 'preview' to make sure they are correct)
5. Please do not tag people back, most people are very busy.
6. You can choose whether you want to do questions or tell things about yourself first, but please put the people you are tagging and their questions at the bottom of the entry
Things about me:
1) I have a cat named Lyle Sebastian Montgomery LaPlante (don't ask)
2) I taught myself to draw after my art teacher told me I was never going to get anywhere in the art world
3) My best friend in the whole world is transgender
4) I have trust issues with men (not sexist, just have issues after what my father did)
5) I have three siblings, two sisters (one has a learning disability) and a brother
6) My mom is the best person ever, raising 4 teenagers, supporting a thirty pound cat (we don't even know), and doing it all by herself at that! Well besides the money my gram gives us because she doesn't have a job... But she still does all the work!
7) I get really frustrated when I can't get a drawing right, and it often leads to small spurts of uncontrollable anger.
8) I hate being a female for two reasons. Periods and the fact that I can't grow a beard
9) I often act older than my age, between making sure what I want isn't too expensive, and hating myself for buying children's toys
10) sometimes I can't stop eating to the point of almost throwing up...
11) I stay quiet at school and in public, but if you make fun of the mentally ill, I will end you...
12) My favorite thing to draw is Steven Universe characters and Markiplier
13) I don't have a lot of friends but I think that's okay, because it gives you more time to get to know them.Questions:
1) What's your favorite Pokemon?
Blastoise, I always used him in Pokemon for the Nintendo 64
2) Headphones or earphones?
Well I like headphones, but can never afford them
3) How many selfies do you have on your phone?
about three or so, I don't like how most of them come out
4) Favorite current book?
Plain Kate by Erin Bow, it's really good!
5) What's your spirit animal?
I don't know, chester cheetah?
6) What is your least favorite item of clothing?
well, I'd say jeans, because they I wear them all the time, and sometimes I even just sleep in them because I forget to change!
7) Which song describes you the best? (For me, it's "Cool Kids" by Echosmith)
Sad: Clown by Emile Sande Sassy: Got me feelin like by Trevor Moran
8) Favorite game console? If you don't play games, favorite device to watch videos on? (Tablet, laptop, phone etc)
Playstation, I grew up with it, from Sly Cooper to Tomb Raider
9) Favorite flavor smoothie?
10) Least favorite Disney film?
Well, I've never been a fan of Frozen... I know it's cliché, but I just don't like how overused it is. It's all anyone seems to talk about, and there are other movies that ave a more important message, such as Big Hero 6, and other movies in the time frame of Frozen.
11) What model phone do you have?
well, I don't have one right now, but I have an Ipod touch gen four that I use for all my basic social needs
12) Have you ever heard of Razzbowski? www.youtube.com/user/Razzbowsk…
Yep, he's really funny, and I love his voice!13)If you could have any fictional character as your best friend, who would it be and why?
Well, I would want Steven, so we could go on missions together, and meet so many cool creatures
1) Steven universe or Five nights at Freddy's?
2) Dogs or cats?
3) books or Ebooks?
4) coffee or tea?
5) pasta or salad?
6) video games or phones?
7) Playstation or XBOX?
8) Square mom, bird mom, or grape mom?
9) Traditional art or digital art?
10)Facebook or Twitter
11) Youtube or Hulu
12) super strength or future vision
13) Minecraft or Terraria